Renting a generator can be beneficial in a variety of circumstances including scheduled power shutdowns, remote construction sites, new or expanded facilities, seasonal peak load need and unscheduled maintenance of equipment. Here are few good reasons to why renting a generator makes sense:
- There is no capital investment involved as renting frees up your business capital. An expense is only incurred for the equipment when it is only needed for the particular job. The extra capital you save through renting equipment can be applied to the other demands within your business so you can grow profitably. Release your business from the costs associated to equipment ownership.
- We have a fleet of new and reliable generators which minimize costly breakdowns. Our trained mechanics prior to each rental put our equipment through a rigorous maintenance routine to assure that most productive and reliable equipment reaches your job site.
- Our rental agreements typically cover complete maintenance of the equipment which can eliminate costly service shops, service tooling, spare parts and those cumbersome maintenance records as “We do it all for you”.
- There is no need to maintain a storage yard. Just give us a call for quick pick-up or simply drop off the equipment when you have finished using it. We will take care of the equipment storage.
- You can increase your borrowing power as renting equipment does not appear as a liability on your business balance sheet. So renting a generator can actually increase your borrowing power by offering a better ratio of asset to liabilities.
- Equipment ownership can be costly. Renting from Multiline allows you to use the latest technology equipment without the concern of costly depreciation. No more trying to get the job done with old, worn-out equipment.
- You may be considering buying a certain capacity of generator and would like to operate it on your job to make sure it suits you before making that potential purchase. What better way to thoroughly try out equipment than to rent a similar capacity machine from Multiline.
- Your job requirements are always changing and you need to stay up with your customers demand. You may not always have the suitable capacity equipment to get the job done, but we do. Rely on Multiline Rentals to quickly supply the suitable capacity equipment to get the job done.
- Our team can knowledgeably consult you on equipment and applications. We will work to become your trusted rental source and make your job easier. We are only a phone call away.